Thursday, January 20, 2011

Case/Trunk for my new Lovik Figure

 So check this story out. I had been going to Walmart shopping like I usually do. For about a month I noticed these trunks they had for sale. I thought to myself "What a perfect trunk to keep my new figure in!" I walked over and saw the price. They were priced at $50. Needless to say I quickly changed my mind. I mean no wheels, no padding, and a bit on the heavy side.

Well I continued to shop at Walmart and noticed every time I went the large selection of trunks was dwindling down. The final time I notice them there were only 2 left. The orange one pictured here and a pink one. Both were missing keys and
the pink one was closed and locked. The orange one had a very small and minor crack and the price tags had been removed. I thought to myself it was now or never. So I chose the orange one and took it to the register. I told the chashier about the price tag missing, the small crack and key missing. They were not able to look up the price so they charged me $10 for the trunk!!!! What a great deal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment