Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ventriloquism in Law Enforcement

As I work in Law Enforcement every day I have a lot of interaction with children. I come to realize that the majority of the experiences children share with Police Officers are negative.

Has society created world where childen don't see Police Officers as good guys?

Well I asked myself that question many times and decided something needed to be done. I began to go to the Boys and Girls Club in my patrol area regularly to play games with the children. I then decided I should bring my character Wally and do a show.

I began my doing some shows for days cares and schools. Now I will be doing a show for a retirement home and more schools. All in the area I work. I want children to have positive experiences with Police Officers while at the same time showing them the beautiful art of ventriloquism.

No comments:

Post a Comment